The Ladies of Horror Fiction team is excited to announce the first annual Ladies of Horror Fiction Awards!
- Short Fiction
- Must be a work of horror.
- Author must identify as female.
- Work must be originally published between January 2019 and December 2019. (No reprints will be considered.)
- Email a .mobi version of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line of your email should be “LOHF Awards Submission”
- Include the award category in the body of your email (be sure to let us know if it is also a debut)
- Send a separate email for each eligible work
- If submitting an anthology, you must declare which story is being submitted for “Short Fiction”
- Must be willing to send a limited number of print copies upon request (for categories other than short fiction)
- Must submit work by December 31, 2019
Awards will be announced in 2020.
- The LOHF team reserves the right to determine the genre of work and the category eligibility.
- The LOHF team is comprised of book reviewers. If your submitted work is read to completion, it is highly likely said work will be reviewed on the judge’s personal blog, the LOHF site (if it receives at least 3 stars or higher), Goodreads, Booklikes, and/or social media outlets. By submitting your work for awards consideration, you are also agreeing to be reviewed by members of the LOHF team if they are inclined to do so.
- Ladies of Horror Fiction is a completely volunteer organization. We reserve the right to modify the rules and timeline at any time as necessary.