From the day she was born, Jess Landry has always been attracted to the darker things in life. Her fondest childhood memories included getting nightmares from the Goosebumps books, watching The Hilarious House of Frightenstein, and reiterating to her parents that there was absolutely nothing wrong with her mental state.
Since then, Jess’s fiction has appeared in many anthologies, including Twice-Told: A Collection of Doubles, Monsters of Any Kind, Where Nightmares Come From, Lost Highways: Dark Fictions from the Road, and Fantastic Tales of Terror (which features her Bram Stoker Award-winning short story, “Mutter”), among others.
- “Mutter”—Bram Stoker Award, Superior Achievement in Short Fiction (2019)
Twice-Told: A Collection of Doubles contains 22 unique visions of the “double-goer” (i.e. doppelgänger), with stories by Tim Jeffreys, Clint Smith, Patricia Lillie, Chris Shearer, Shannon Lawrence, Charles Wilkinson, Craig Wallwork, David Peak, Jason A. Wyckoff, Esther Rose, Steve Rasnic Tem, Jack Lothian, Gordon B. White, Nina Shepardson, Timothy B. Dodd, Farah Rose Smith, Tom Johnstone, Jess Landry, C.C. Adams, Tim Major, J.C. Raye, and Erica Ruppert.
- It’s Alive: Bringing Your Nightmares to Life Amazon | Goodreads
- Fantastic Tales of Terror: History’s Darkest Secrets Amazon | Goodreads
- Horror Bites: Campfire Tales Amazon | Goodreads
- Monsters of Any Kind Amazon | Goodreads
- Lost Highways: Dark Fictions from the Road Amazon | Goodreads
- Primogen: Origin of Monsters Amazon | Goodreads
- Where Nightmares Come From: The Art of Storytelling in the Horror Genre Amazon | Goodreads
If you are a LOHF author and would like to see your profile listed on our website please click here to submit your information.